19 July 2005

Personality test via colors...

I'm posting this because parts of the results were surprisingly accurate. Also, it's simple and quick. Anyway, these were my results:

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Seeks to avoid criticism and to prevent restriction of his freedom to act, and to decide for himself by the exercise of great personal charm in his dealings with others.
First part is dead on. But great personal charm? Me?


DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection. Susceptible to anything esthetic.
Yeah, the first two sentences sound like me. I'm not sure what the last one even means, though.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in his sex life.
Okay, picky about any potential partners is me. I have no frame of reference for the 'sex life.'

No comments: